To be able to broadcast live on your webradio, you will need to use a live broadcasting software.
These are additional tools that you can use for live broadcasting, all of which are compatible with RadioKing.
Whether you are on Windows, Mac OS or Linux, many solutions exist, free or paid.
Feel free to read our live software guide to compare the different possibilities they offer!
You can click directly on the links to access the configuration tutorials.
Free software :
- Mixxx (Windows, Mac & Linux)
- BUTT (Windows, Mac & Linux)
- LadioCast (Mac)
- Rocket Broadcaster (Windows)
- Winamp (Windows)
- My Radiomatisme (Windows)
- SAM Cast (Windows) (the free trial version of SAM Cast only offers the possibility to broadcast live from your microphone)
Paid software :
- Audio Hijack (Mac)
- Virtual DJ (Windows, Mac & Linux)
- SeratoDJ (Windows & Mac)
- StreamDiffusion (Windows)
- mAirList (Windows)
- RadioBoss (Windows)
- Sam Broadcaster Pro (Windows)
- Jazler Spycorder (Windows)
Tip: To learn how to connect your radio to your broadcast software, click here.