The Settings in your Radio Manager will allow you to manage various elements of your radio station. You can find the Settings by clicking on the three vertical dots found next to the name of your radio station.
In the Settings section you will find different catégories:
Covers and Titration
This section is dedicated to the general information of your Radio Station. Here, you can:
- Change the name/ slogan/ logo of your radio station
- Add the genres and a description of your radio station
- Add the website of your radio station
- Change the language/ country/ time zone of your radio station
1. Broadcasting Settings: add constraints to your broadcasts, such as not playing the same artist/ title for a certain amount of time. You can also add a fade out when transitioning from one track to another.
2. Automatic mix points: Mix points can be detected automatically if you enable the option. Fade ins/ outs and transitions will be defined without any action on your part.
3. Normalization: standardize the sound levels of your tracks so that they are homogeneous in terms of volume.
1. The default link of your radio station: This is the link you can share with your listeners.
2. AAC Mobile stream activation: You can enable this low-speed streaming for mobile use if you have a Pro or Business Radio Offer.
3. High quality stream activation: You can enable a high quality MP3 stream (192Kbps, 256Kbps, 320Kbps) if you have a Pro or Business Radio Offer.
COVERS AND TITRATION
You can also choose to activate the Live titration. This option allows you to force the titling of your live broadcasts (artist, title, cover...) that will appear on your radio player.
- Orange Directory
- Icecast Directory
- Radioline Directory
You can also enter your iTunes affiliate ID in this section.
1. Security settings
- Enable the automatic disconnection of listeners: your listeners will automatically be disconnected from your radio after X number of minutes
- Make the number of listeners public: this option is necessary in order to be able to display the number of listeners on your radio player
3. Banned IP addresses
Block certain IP addresses from listening to your radio station. You can easily unblock them at any time!