Do you have questions about your billing? We answer the most common questions right here.
"I have already received my invoice, but I don't have to pay for another week".
- In the interest of transparency and to avoid late payments, your invoice is sent to you one week before the due date.
"If I pay my invoice before the due date, will this date be shifted to my next invoice?"
- You can absolutely pay your invoice before your due date. The payment date does not change your due date in any way.
I just paid my bill a few days late. Will this change my original due date?
Any payment made after your due date is considered a late payment. No matter how many days late you are at the time of payment, it will not extend your due date.
"My service has been deactivated"
- We send you several emails before deactivating your service for non-payment.
"If I am late on my payment, how long will it take for my service to be deactivated?"
- We send you several reminder emails to prevent your service from being deactivated. If you fail to pay, your service will be deactivated 31 days after your due date.
"I need to change my due date"
- Unfortunately, our billing system does not allow the change of your due date.
"I have one or more invoices for a service I didn't order after all, why?"
- When you add a service to your cart, it automatically creates the invoice for that service whether you decide to check out or not. Rest assured, this has no impact on your other services and you can send a ticket to our customer service so that we cancel this invoice.
"I just paid my invoice, why do I have another one to pay?"
- If you proceeded to pay your invoice late, your new invoice for the following month may already be available. For example: You paid your March bill on April 1, so your April bill is also available.
- Your payments must be up to date in order to continue using your services.
"What happens to my data when I cancel my service?"
- For a Demo Radio, the data is deleted after 30 days after the creation of the demo.
- For a Demo Site, the data is deleted after 20 days after the creation of the demo.
- For a Radio, the data is permanently deleted 1 month after the expiration date.
- For a Radio Site, the data is deleted immediately after the expiration date.
- For an Application, the data is deleted 4 months after the expiration date.
"I would like my money back"
You have a fourteen-day cooling-off period, which runs from the day after your subscription, without having to give reasons for your decision or pay any penalties.
"I have received a new invoice although I do not wish to continue my subscription".
- For a monthly subscription, this is concluded for a period of one month from the date of order and will be extended by tacit renewal for successive periods of one month, unless cancelled at least seven days before the anniversary date.
- For an annual contract, it is concluded for a period of one year from the date of order and will be extended by tacit renewal for successive periods of one year, unless cancelled at least seven days before the anniversary date.
For more information, please refer to article 3 of our general terms and conditions of sale.
If you wish to cancel a service, please follow this tutorial.