In this tutorial we will explain how to add a CNAME record to OVH in order to link your domain name to your radio website.
Get hold of your domain information on RadioKing
Before you start anything, you should already have the necessary information to link your domain to the radio website.
If you have started your domain name configuration via your Customer Area, you already have this information and can proceed to the next step.
1) Head over to your Customer Area > My Websites
2) Click on the website service that you'd like to configure
3) At the bottom of the page is a button Set up my domain name, click on it.
4) Enter your domain name and click OK
5) The information that you will need to enter on your OVH area is shown on this page
This information is simply an example, do not use this information when setting up your domain.
Configure your domain name on your OVH Manager
1) Log in to your OVH manager
2) In the menu at the top of the page, click on Web Cloud
3) Go to the left-hand menu and click on Domains > your domain name > DNS Zone
4) Edit the type A entry for the main domain. Replace it with the IP of our server that you previously retrieved from your client area.
5) Delete the entry of type AAAA for the main domain
6) If there is no CNAME type entry present in the list, add it by putting your domain name in the Domain field (with the www. just before the domain name) and Target (without the www. just before the domain name).
Once the configuration is done, a member of our technical team will take care of the linking your domain name. You'll be notified of the availability of your website within 48 hours.