In this tutorial we will explain how to add a CNAME record to GoDaddy in order to link your domain name to your radio website.
Get hold of your domain information on RadioKing
Configure your domain name on your GoDaddy Manager
GET HOLD OF YOUR DOMAIN INFORMATION ON RADIOKING
Before you start anything, you should already have the necessary information to link your domain to the radio website.
If you have started your domain name configuration via your Customer Area, you already have this information and can proceed to the next step.
1) Head over to your Customer Area > My Websites
2) Click on the website service that you'd like to configure
3) At the bottom of the page there is a Set up my domain name button, click on it.
4) Enter your domain name and click OK
5) The information that you will need to enter on your GoDaddy area is shown on this page
This information is simply an example, do not use this information when setting up your domain.
CONFIGURE YOUR DOMAIN NAME ON YOUR GODADDY MANAGER
1) Log in to your GoDaddy manager
2) You'll land directly on the domains list, vous can click on DNS to edit the domain's DNS zone.
4) Paste the A value that you copied from your customer area then click on Save.
Once the configuration is done, a member of our technical team will take care of the linking your domain name. You'll be notified of the availability of your website within 48 hours.