In this tutorial we will explain how to add a A and a CNAME record on Gandi in order to link your domain name to your radio website.
Get hold of your domain information on Radio King
Head over to your website section of your Customer Area.
Click on the website service that you'd like to configure.
Click on the Configure my domain name button at the bottom of the page.
Enter your domain name and click OK.
The information that you will need to enter in your Gandi admin panel is shown on this page.
(This screenshot is simply an example, do not use this information when setting up your domain.)
Configure your domain name in your Gandi manager
1) Log in to your Gandi account. Click on the DOMAIN tab and on your domain name to access its settings.
2) Click on the DNS Records tab.
3) Click on the pencil and change the A type record by replacing the values with those previously obtained at the beginning of this tutorial (in your RadioKing customer area).
4) If the DNS records list contains a CNAME record with a name of www, repeat the same process to modify its Hostname with the one obtained at the beginning of this tutorial (in your RadioKing customer area).
5) If the DNS records list doesn't contain a CNAME record with a name of www, create one by clicking on Add Record.
Fill the required fields and click on Create.
6) Go back to your RadioKing customer area page containing the DNS set up information and click on the Skip to the next step button, at the bottom of the page.
A member of our technical team will take charge of the connection with the domain name and notify you of the availability of your website within 48 hours.