You can change various elements in the appearance of your Pro Radio Player.
First of all, we provide you with 2 formats (horizontal or vertical) so that you can integrate the format that best suits your website design.
To change its design, simply click on this link: https://www.radioking.com/create-radio-player-broadcast and log in to your RadioKing account if you have not already done so.
In the Design section, you can add :
- A default cover (1): this allows you to display a cover in case there is no automatically retrieved title cover.
- A background colour (2): to ensure that your Radio Pro Player matches your graphic charter, you can change its HEX colour code.
In the Options section, you'll find the following functions:
- Show cover art (1): this is the cover art of the current track; if it is not automatically retrieved, it will be the default cover art.
- Show title (3): this shows the title of the current track and its artist.
- Share on social networks (4): if enabled, this will allow you to share the current track on Facebook and by email. Unfortunately, it has not been possible to share the link on Twitter since 12 July 2023 (the date of Twitter's API change).
- Change audio quality to HD (5): if the HD button appears in white, this means that the option is activated. Available for Pro and Business plan only.
- Like or dislike a track (6): your listeners can tell you what they think of your music programming.
- Display the buy button (7): if you want your listeners to be able to buy the current track on iTunes and receive payment for it, you'll need an iTunes affiliate ID and you'll also need to make sure that this button is activated.