All of our radio offers include a free radio player that you can easily customize and embed onto a website thanks to an integration code.
Follow our video tutorial here:
You will be able to choose:
- One main colour: this corresponds to the background colour of the player bar.
- One secondary color: this corresponds to the writing on the player bar (song title and artist, play button etc…)
- Format: horizontal or vertical
- Size: in pixels or percentage
You can also activate or deactivate these options:
- Display the cover: this is the album cover of the current music, if it is not automatically retrieved, a default cover will be used.
- Sharing on social networks: allows your listeners to share a track directly on Facebook, Twitter and via email.
- iTunes purchase button: enable this button to allow your listeners to buy the current track on iTunes and receive a counterpart on this purchase. You will need to have an iTunes affiliate ID.
- Like button: By hovering over your player, your listeners can vote on whether they like or dislike the track. (You will find all these votes under the Statistics > Music tab of your Radio Manager.)
- Display number of listeners: displays the number of listeners in real-time on your player. (Your number of listeners must be public in order to post it. Activate this option under settings > security.)
- Display pop-up option: allows your listeners to open your radio player in a pop-up window
- Display the shadow: activates a shadow on your player
Once your player is configured to your liking, simply click on Save and Generate the Code at the bottom of your screen. You can integrate the code directly onto your website by copying and pasting it.