2) If you don’t already have a Flurry account, click on SIGN UP, otherwise skip ahead to step 3. Complete the registration form and then click on SIGN UP to confirm.
3) If you already have a Flurry account, click on LOG IN, enter your email and password and click on Log In.
4) Once logged in, click on the Applications menu and click the Add a New Application link.
5) Select the iPhone platform.
6) Enter the name of your application, select the category and click Create App.
7) Once the application is created you will find your Flurry API Key under the wording Your unique application key is.