You have just created your radio and it is now time for your listeners to tune in! There are several ways for them to do this:
- By sharing your Smartlink that can be found under the Share Tab of your Radio Manager.
- By sharing your default link that can be found under the Share Tab of your Radio Manager.
- By activating & sharing your Radio Page which will allow you to be listed in our directory. You can find the link under Settings > RadioKing platform in your Radio Manager. Don't forget to activate “Appear on the RadioKing platform”. You will notice a little further down the page that you can also appear in other directories if you wish.
- By integrating your player onto your website. Simply configure it in under Share > Player in your Radio Manager. If you don't have a website for your radio yet, we invite you to try a free demo of our Radio website for 7 days!
Take a look: How to configure my player on my radio website?
- By creating a mobile application for your radio. As radio is increasingly listened to via mobile phones, it would be useful for your mobile listeners to be able to listen to you easily from their Smartphone. Test our solution with our free online app simulator!
- By creating an Alexa skill for your listeners equipped with an Amazon connected speaker. You can easily order one by clicking on this link!