It's up to you to publish your app from your own developer account if you purchase a Mobile App Business Offer. This means that your name will appear on the application card in the App Store.
To upgrade your mobile app offer:
1) Head over to your customer area
2) Go to My Apps and click on the logo of the app you want to update
3) Click on Update my offer on the right hand side
4) Choose the Business Offer and once you have paid your invoice, your mobile app will be available on iOS & Android (including Apple TV, Apple Watch, Android Auto & Android TV)
Create your Apple ID
Purchase your Developer Program
CREATE YOUR APPLE ID
The iOS developer account is linked to your Apple ID: this is your personal Apple account. If you don’t have one, we invite you to create one by following these steps:
5) Follow this link: https://appleid.apple.com/account#!&page=create
6) Fill in your personal information and answer 3 security questions. (These questions will be useful if you ever need to recover your account because of a forgotten password.)
PURCHASE YOUR DEVELOPER PROGRAM
1) Start by following this link: https://developer.apple.com/programs/
2) Click on the blue enroll button
3) Choose to register as an Individual or as a Company/ Organization (if you are a company for example, you can then specify the name of your company on the App Store.)
4) If you have signed up as a Company / organisation: Choose the type of organization
5) Click on Continue and fill in your personal information.
6) Validate your account by paying $99 requested by Apple (this is an annual subscription)
Your developer account is now ready!
You can start the publication process. Our video tutorial will show you all the steps you have to follow in great details: Publish your iOS mobile app on the App Store