Your listening link (also known as the default link) allows you to share your radio with your listeners. You will find it under the Share tab in your Radio Manager. You will be able to edit it directly in your Settings.
Before editing your listening link, there are a few things to know first:
• Your old link will not work anymore: you will have to update it on your website, send it to your partners, update the directories where you are registered, etc.
• If you have enabled the visibility on our platform, the same thing applies to the link of your Radio Page
• Bear in mind that this will require your radio to stop for a short minute, during the time of the change.
• If you do live broadcasts, a parameter will change (the mount point): you will need to reconfigure your broadcasting software
• When you request a change of listening link, it must contain alphanumeric characters and hyphens only. Special and accented characters are not allowed.
• Unfortunately we cannot modify the link of a free radio demo, you must purchase it in order for our team to modify your link.